From our full selection of glossy inkjet photo paper, adhesive gloss, double sided gloss, various sizes of paper and volumes, you can continue several generations of photo quality print, and you will enjoy the results of your photos. Look around for the right glossy inkjet photo paper for your photos.
Adhesive gloss paper is a high, white, single sided, PE extrusion microporous coated paper with adhesive backing and silicone peeling pads. The adhesive gloss reproduces the soft gradient and highlights the contours, defining the true colors of the vibrant pictures, realistic images. It is quick drying, bright white and finished with pearls. Its adhesive backing makes it ideal for indoor gunnery promotions.From our choice of single sided gum back gloss cheap inkjet photo paper, all sizes of paper and volumes, providing photographic quality print, can last several generations.
Photo Chrome RC Lustre Duo 280 paper is a two-sided lightweight 10 mil microporous inkjet photo paper . Because of its coating on both sides (providing seal effect), it will last longer than any other RC paper on the market. This article applies to portfolio or any high-end art or photography works.
- Apply to dyes, ultra chrome and Durabrite inks.
- Waterproof, instant drying, light fast.
- This paper lasts longer than any other RC paper on the market due to its double-sided coating (sealing effect).
- A perfect portfolio or any high-end art or photography.
RC gloss cheap inkjet photo paper is a high quality, high resolution resin coated photographic grade paper designed for the highest quality color images.Specially designed for all types of inks (dyes, archives, ultra purity, Durabrite) and compatible with all brands of inkjet printers.This paper is highly waterproof and immediately dried.
Suitable for 5760dpi printing precision, color, brightness, grade, print details and good waterproof performance, high quality coating and base inkjet paper, used for image quality design, make all kinds of pictures perfectly all attributes. Widely used in office, business, home and other advertising design, graphics output, office documents and other fields.
Lucky inkjet photo paper uses high quality body paper and paint, and is produced and processed by leading manufacturers in the printing field.
Lucky, high quality body inkjet paper: smooth, white, without harmful odor, waterproof, without aura ink.Fortunately, high quality paint: this material ensures that the printing effect is full color and bright, and the area is gradual, with no harmful odor. The rapid absorption of ink, to ensure full color, brightness, color grade, no harmful smell, but other brands of poor quality material does not have this performance.International leading technology: the technology ensures that the paper white, smooth and glossy, uniform coating, solid, no powder, printing ink firmly maintained on the paint, no ink halo, brighter colors.
- Do not touch the print surface with your finger when you load the paper.So don’t bend or fold the inkjet paper.
- Be careful not to scratch the surface of the inkjet paper when you remove the paper from the package or put it in the package.
- If the inkjet paper roll, flatten before printing.
- If the inkjet paper supply mechanism fails to use more sheets of paper, one paper is delivered at a time.
- The print may not be satisfactory because the ink or print mode is incorrect. Please read the printer manual and adjust the device settings accordingly.
- After printing, do not touch the print surface or stack the other paper until the inkjet paper is completely dry.
- Do not attempt to rapidly dry print surfaces with hair dryers or similar equipment
- Do not use markers or highlighter in the image section. Such pens may leave printed matter discolored by water or moisture, and lead to confusion.
- This inkjet paper is designed for inkjet printers and is not suitable for laser printers and copiers.
- If the print image is not aligned, consult the printer manual to set the paper correctly.
- Although high quality images are present on most printers, this article does not apply to all types of inkjet printers.
Inkjet paper is specially designed to absorb liquid ink from an inkjet printer without diffusing ink and distorting text or images printed on the page. Inkjet paper is treated with special coatings to absorb ink, and still print legible documents, and keep the images vibrant and not blurred.
Print documents in a daily print demand and print on an inkjet printer, using a standard weight of 20 pounds to 24 pounds of inkjet paper. (if your document contains more than one image, select the heavier 24 pound paper to reduce the possibility of ink penetration to the other side of the page).For inkjet photo printing, please use the photo quality inkjet paper (smooth, matte or satin finish, depending on your preference). Inkjet photographic paper usually has a thickness of 24 pounds to 70 pounds.
You can’t use inkjet paper in the laser printer. Although inkjet printers and laser printers occupy each corner of the office, you can’t swap paper between the two.Ink jet printer paper is specially coated to absorb ink to obtain maximum readability. The laser printer paper is heated to withstand the temperature that the laser printer uses to fuse ink onto the page. If used in a laser printer, the coating usually found on inkjet paper will actually prevent ink from being correctly fused with the page. In addition, if the coating from the inkjet paper is melted due to the heat of the laser printer, it may damage the laser printer components.For all practical purposes, use the printer’s correct type of paper.
Inkjet printing paper is a special type of paper used in inkjet printers to make T-shirts, transfer or transfer images to another object. This type of paper has two layers: “capturing” the ink layer and protecting the second layer of ink before the ink is peeled off.To use inkjet transfer paper, print the image onto the paper.